Beginner Private Swim Lessons
Beginner Private Swim Lessons are designed for kids and adults ages 3 & up who are new to the water.
Participants will receive customized lessons to learn basic water safety and swim skills necessary to become more comfortable in the water.
Skills taught in this class will include but are not limited to:
- Walking around in shallow parts of the water without assistance
- Kicking and moving around the pool with assistance
- Blowing bubbles and bobbing in and out of the water
- Submerging parts of face into the water
- Retrieving items underwater in shallow parts of the pool
- Floating on front and back with assistance
Perfect for individuals with little to no experience in the water.